Monday 15 July 2013

Lazy Monday- Thoughts Sessions #001 Happiness

Hello my beautiful readers,

Just lately I've been feeling a bit down, a little depressed and I think I'm coming into that stage in life where I just don't know who I really am... I'm constantly changing, constantly moving, (even when I feel like the worlds stopped), and I'm constantly looking for complete and utter happiness I suppose.

I wrote a something a while ago, that I thought would help inspire me to keep searching and help me keep the hope... It is so important to be happy, so I thought I'd share it with you, just incase you need a boost.. And if you don't well a top up of hope will do you good anyway! 

"Happy endings. Do they exist? 
                                          No. 
If you have to ask yourself then no, it's a hungry tiger feeding on all of your hopes and dreams; it's a vile trick of nature played upon you day after day, just to make you believe it's real; it is mentally and physically impossible and you shall die sad and alone... That is, if you have to ask yourself.
You see, life isn't like the movies you see on the big screens, or Eastenders, or Coronation street- I learnt that the hard way- but I suppose you may know that already. 

Life is a deep well of desire, despair, hope and glory, happiness, loneliness, sadness and joy, love, lust and creativity which sucks the emotion from your soul as it makes you laugh, cry, lustful and suicidal, fearless and horrified- but life doesn't have to have to win: life doesn't have to control us. Life gave us nothing but one thing: choices.

You may choose to have your happy ending, but if you don't give life the determination to survive on, it will feed on every other emotion you feel and portray until the day you die... So stop reading, get up and do something towards your Happy Ending!"- Trulie H



So there you have it, you don't need to do anything other than be determined to LIVE! No matter what direction you choose... I hope you enjoyed our first Lazy Monday- Thoughts session, 
                                                                                                                          Love you lots, T xo

                                                                -Trulie H

No comments:

Post a Comment