Friday 10 May 2013

Quick Makeup Snippet!

Hey beautiful boys and girls, soo I told you I would be taking part in the school fashion show didn't I? Well yes, I have to emphasise I am nooot a model! Nuh uh, I wish I had the figure for it but its just not goin to happen but it wasn't that bad.... I was soo nervous- shaking even which isn't like me but I did it! Yay! It's been my goal to do something I don't want to do for a good reason and enjoy it and I did so there we go!

Unfortunately, because of the safe guard policy I couldn't get any photos, however before the fashion show I did my hair and make up at home so I thought I could share that with you to 'make up' for the catwalk photos being a miss - see what I did there.. Ahaa!

If you want a full tutorial just let me know! It's a very dramatic look, but you can't be too dramatic for catwalk (;

What I used:
FACE
-2true concealer
-Barbara Daly mousse foundation in soft linen
-Barbara Daly pressed powder in warm ivory
-MUA bronzer
-Ruby recommends blush (sorry no name, but it's a palette with a pretty rose pink and a peach yellow colour- I dip my blush brush in both and add to apples of my cheeks)
- Technic Highlighter
EYES
-MUA eye primer
-front cover shadow stick
- coal black, golden brown, sparkling champagne and silver grey colour eyeshadows from:
-MUA pencil liner
- 2true black liquid liner
Rimmel London white pencil liner
- NYC mascara
LIPS
-MUA shade 13 -2true colour drench lipgloss No 10 -lipcote
My hair was simply straightened, and then the section on top, towards the back of my head is back combed and gripped with a little 'poof' to add height and volume (:
I also used Umberto Giannini SLEEK & CHIC Seriously Straight Anti-Frizz Serum to add take away frizz and add shine (:

Hope this was ok, very brief, but I hope you like!
Love you my adorbs,
Lulu, xxx

Ps sorry the last pic is dark :( I was rushing round like a mad woman!















No comments:

Post a Comment