Monday 22 July 2013

Thoughts Session: Memories

Hello my beautifulls,
A yesterday I was Sat watching Up! With my baby niece in my arms and I thought about taking a picture for Instagram, Facebook, twitter but I couldn't because my camera and my iPad were to far away to reach with my little niece on my arms but then I got to thinking- why do I feel the need to share this with everyone, they don't care really and it proves nothing, I'd rather sit a soak up the moment: so I snuggled her tighter and rest my head on hers, she was like a little hot water bottle and I was dreading the moment she got bored a wriggled out of my arms, but when she finally did after about twenty minutes I vowed not to forget that moment- so happy yet barely doing anything. I suppose what I am trying to say is you don't need to battle a tiger to find happiness it's all around you- you just have to take a moment to see it clearly and not run off to record the moment: record it in your memories. 

T xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment