Tuesday 16 July 2013

Seaside Beauty Essentials!

"The sun is shining, all around me, children playing, having fun, it's the season for love and understanding, merry summer everyone!" (;
 
 
Hello my lovelies! So today my family decided to completely disrespect the blogging schedule they didn't know about and whisk me off to the seaside... therefore I have not had time to put together the high fashion piece I scheduled! However, I refuse to let you go without a post so here's my seaside makeup tutorial and some of my adventures by the sea!
 
 
I am a typical British person- it's 'always cold' and I'm always moaning about it and when it is hot, it's too hot! This heat wave has pretty much put me off wearing any make up on at all but I made a teeny effort to go to the coast!
 
My Seaside Beauty Essentials
 

Barbara Daly's Pressed Powder in 'soft linen'
 
Now, if I'm honest I'd actually recommend using a BB cream instead as they
are a lot lighter on the skin and even contain SPF, but unfortunately mine has run out.
Though, this was long-lasting and served me well for the day!
 

MUA Bronzing Powder

Ruby Recommends Blush Duo
 
Okay, so I wouldn't call these essentials, but they have become my comfort blanket over the last few months and I just couldn't resist brushing a bit on!
 

'high lights' by technic
 
Again, not essential but I love the look of the sun beaming onto the highlights defining your face and making you look beautifully radiant!
 

Vaseline
 I used this to keep my eyebrows tidy and to soften my lips so they don't get chapped in the sea breeze.
Barbara Daly lipstick in 'sugar cane'
Lipcote
 
I then took the lipstick of my choice- of course to match my outfit- and put on a coat of Lipcote on top to make sure it didn't melt off in the gleaming sun!
 
'They're Real' mini mascara
Mascara is a must in all scenarios if I am honest though for this particular occasion I would of preferred a waterproof one, though to be honest it didn't run or melt at all even when the day was at its hottest so its waterproof isn't essential! 
 

Charlie Body spray in 'Touch'


'Sure' Anti-perspiring deodorant
 
Of course Deodorant!!! It may not stop you sweating in this kind of heat because that wouldn't be healthy but you want a bit on so you don't stink either! Sorry to put it that bluntly but you know I'm right, right?(; I also sprayed a little body spray on just to make sure!
 
There you have it, my beauty kit made ready for that ocean spray!

_________________________________________________________________________
 
Unfortunately I am having trouble adding any more photos so I will open another one to share my adventures at the seaside!!!

T, xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment