Sunday 21 July 2013

How I style my Vans- *star print*

Hello lovelies! 

Yesterday I went out and bought my first ever pair of vans! *cheer*
So, I thought I'd show you, after a little bit of experimenting, how I've chose to style them.


No laces! Yeah i know what your thinking, "doesn't everybody" but I find that I end up tucking my laces in over and over so I came up with a little trick!

I tried wrapping my laces round my ankles but the ends kept popping out my shoe...

So I wrapped them round, making it so both ends were at the front of my ankle and tucked the little bows beneath the tongue of my shoe and there you have it... Laces that shouldn't budge but make it easy to get your Vans off when you need to! 


Ta Dah... 







So which one do you like best/wear- Laces vs. No laces:


Well, I know this was a pretty simple how to tutorial... But I hope to get more crafty soon enough ;) 
T xo 





No comments:

Post a Comment