Wednesday 17 July 2013

Home Style #001 - Hearty!

Hey lovelies, 

So, today is the first of the home style series! I find that if the things around me are clean, tidy and just a little pretty, I feel happier and find it more easy to be productive because there is no mess! I dream of one day being wealthy enough to design my own house from top to bottom... But for now, I'm at home, in my bedroom adding pretty things to the walls and cupboards, desk and drawers. 



Now, I have to admit I didn't buy these decorative hearts myself but got them as a gift which I'm very grateful for! They are so cute, pretty and delicate and I'm looking around for more to fit somewhere in my room!

I brought these hearts downstairs to photograph because though, I have them hanging in my bedroom, I'm not quite happy with where they are at the moment. So anyway, I hung this one on the chest of drawers in the dining room. I think the white against the dark wooden background makes this heart an eye catching feature of room. Also, it exaggerates the delicacy of the decorative piece.

I also hung this white floral heart on the cupboard door as again the white flowers stand out against the mahogany.

There you have it... In all honesty I've never wrote about interior design before and I'm afraid this may have been a little boring but I hope you join me as I get into the swing of things anyway, T xo




No comments:

Post a Comment