Sunday 5 May 2013

Wallflower

So I was scrolling through Tumblr and I came across this picture. Then I realised, it actually describes what I have become... I am too afraid to stand up and stand out because I am not society's version of perfect. I've really had enough of feeling like this so here it is... I am standing up to society and showing my so- called ugliness to the world and if they don't like it they can shove off because I am my own version of perfect and judging me just adds to their imperfections, it can't effect me... It won't stop me. If you're feeling down and want the world to accept you for who you are stand up with me and hold my hand...we'll protect each other! We made it this far, don't give up, leave me a response with #Truliie'ssurvivors


No comments:

Post a Comment