Friday 8 February 2013

Welcome to The Fashion Oracle | By YoursTrulie

 Hello Truliie-Ohs!
(Okay, so I'm not great at coming up with nicknames... what shall I call you?)


Fashion is my escape.
When I’m down, I turn to this shiny, colourful world and it excites me.  It pushes me to want more from life and it keeps me alive like my heart does by beating.

If you asked me to, I could design a piece of clothing with any inspiration you gave to me, whether it is a box of Malteasers or a giant cloud in the sky!  I am inspired by all that is around me - from the wind in the trees to the candy in my pick-and-mix.
Here's a collage I made focusing on makeup looks and clothing items/outfits.
All images found on google.com/images and tumblr. Put together by myself, using Serif DrawplusX5.

I love pictures and photographs more than words… in fact the pictures show me the words. I put pictures together on a blank page and it instantly lifts my spirits and tells me a story of heartbreak and lust; happiness and joy; sadness and gloom; all the stories you find in all of your favourite books thrown together- it’s like a silent symphony of melodies.

 

That is what I hope to capture this in my blog… In my words… In my photos and my pictures… In my life.
 
Thanks for Reading,
Lulu
♥†x

No comments:

Post a Comment